Users who wish to cancel their OpenDNS Home VIP Subscription will need to follow the steps outlined.
Canceling your OpenDNS Home VIP Subscription
In order to cancel your OpenDNS Home VIP subscription, please
- Sign into your Dashboard at https://dashboard.opendns.com
- At the home page find your organization name.
- Select 'Manage This Organization' and then select 'Plan Info'
- Scroll to where it says 'Cancel your Subscription' and select the option to cancel your subscription.
- You will need to enter your password to confirm the cancellation.
If you run into any issues with canceling your OpenDNS Home VIP subscription please submit a ticket to Support or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting Support
- Include the email address used to sign into the OpenDNS Dashboard.
- Decide if you want to cancel your Home VIP subscription and convert your account to a free OpenDNS Home Basic account or delete your account entirely.
- If you choose to stop using OpenDNS all together please see this article to disable OpenDNS from your network.