Do I need to create an Account?
If you are using OpenDNS for faster and safer DNS resolution, then you do not need to create an account. Simply change your DNS settings, as shown here. If you would like to make use of OpenDNS advanced features, like stats and content filtering, you can visit the following links to create a web-based account:
Premium DNS - https://store.opendns.com/get/premium-dns
OpenDNS Home - https://store.opendns.com/get/home-free
OpenDNS Home VIP - https://store.opendns.com/get/home-vip
How do I log into my Account?
If you have a web-based OpenDNS account, you can log in to change your settings at http://dashboard.opendns.com. The login user is your e-mail address you've registered with OpenDNS. Note that you do not need an account if you are using OpenDNS for faster and safer DNS resolution.
How do I change my password
If you already know your existing password and can successfully log into your account at http://dashboard.opendns.com, you may follow these steps:
- Select the My Account tab
- Select Change password on the menu on the left
If you do not know your password or cannot log into your account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to http://dashboard.opendns.com/signin
- Select the Forgot your password? link
- Enter the email address associated with your OpenDNS account
- A link with instructions to change your password will be sent to your email address