Your Internet Service Provide (ISP) will allocate either a static (does not change) or a dynamic (changes) IP address to you. If your allocated IP address changes from static to dynamic or vice versa, here are instructions on how to configure that change in the dashboard.
1. Log into your dashboard at https://login.opendns.com/
2. Click on the "Settings" tab:
3. In the drop down menu, "Settings for:", select the applicable network:
4. In the menu on the left-hand side, choose "Advanced Setting":
5. Check (or uncheck) the box next to "Enable dynamic IP updates depending on your network type":