Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer settings from one router to another, however you may continue to use the same username/password to manage the new device.
Articles in this section
- Error when Logging in to OpenDNS with NETGEAR Genie
- How to Enable/Disable Live Parental Controls
- Error Message - This device appears to be registered with another OpenDNS user
- How do I Uninstall Live Parental Controls Management Utility?
- Can I use Live Parental Controls on a Non-Windows Computer or Devices such as Game Consoles
- Why is this Domain Blocked or not Blocked?
- I am still getting Google Images of Inappropriate materials with Live Parental Controls Enable?
- I have a New Router, can I Copy or Transfer Settings from my Old Router?
- Is it Possible to Bypass the Block Page?
- How to Add Domains to your Block list/Allow list