The Parental Controls Management Utility is only compatible with Microsoft Windows operating systems. You will need to use a Windows computer to configure Parental Controls. However, once configured, any computer or internet enabled device on that network, whether it be a Mac, Linux computer, Xbox 360, Wii, Playstation 3 or even an iPod Touch will be protected and filtered under the Live Parental Controls.
Articles in this section
- Error when Logging in to OpenDNS with NETGEAR Genie
- How to Enable/Disable Live Parental Controls
- NETGEAR genie mobile app showing "This device appears to be registered with another OpenDNS user" error message.
- I received the error "This device is registered to another user"
- How do I Uninstall Live Parental Controls Management Utility?
- Can I use Live Parental Controls on a Non-Windows Computer or Devices such as Game Consoles
- Are there any Fees for using Live Parental Controls in a Personal/Business/Educational setting?
- Why is this Domain Blocked or not Blocked?
- I am still getting Google Images of Inappropriate materials with Live Parental Controls Enable?
- User Utility Settings and Windows Users, Powering off, ETC