No, it is not possible to remove ads or disable the OpenDNS Guide with Live Parental Controls. Note, in the future, we do plan to remove the guide entirely for Netgear Live Parental Controls users but the timeline for achieving this is not set. We have disabled the guides for other OpenDNS users already and intend to do it for everyone. Read more: http://www.opendns.com/no-more-ads/
Articles in this section
- Error when Logging in to OpenDNS with NETGEAR Genie
- How to Enable/Disable Live Parental Controls
- Error Message - This device appears to be registered with another OpenDNS user
- How do I Uninstall Live Parental Controls Management Utility?
- Can I use Live Parental Controls on a Non-Windows Computer or Devices such as Game Consoles
- Why is this Domain Blocked or not Blocked?
- I am still getting Google Images of Inappropriate materials with Live Parental Controls Enable?
- I have a New Router, can I Copy or Transfer Settings from my Old Router?
- Is it Possible to Bypass the Block Page?
- How to Add Domains to your Block list/Allow list