Live Parental Controls powered by OpenDNS is not hijacking your browser. It is a network level parental control tool that was installed by your network administrator. Please contact them for more information.
Articles in this section
- Error when Logging in to OpenDNS with NETGEAR Genie
- How to Enable/Disable Live Parental Controls
- Error Message - This device appears to be registered with another OpenDNS user
- How do I Uninstall Live Parental Controls Management Utility?
- Can I use Live Parental Controls on a Non-Windows Computer or Devices such as Game Consoles
- Are there any Fees for using Live Parental Controls in a Personal/Business/Educational setting?
- Why is this Domain Blocked or not Blocked?
- I am still getting Google Images of Inappropriate materials with Live Parental Controls Enable?
- User Utility Settings and Windows Users, Powering off, ETC
- Exiting the Per User Utlity does not Log you Out