You most likely have DNS services that are automatically configured by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). These ISP DNS services are not optimal; they are typically slower than OpenDNS and vulnerable to outages that will prevent you from reaching your intended website. In addition, ISP DNS services usually do not provide any security or website filtering benefits.
Articles in this section
- How to delete your OpenDNS Home Basic account?
- Avast! Security Suite and OpenDNS problems
- How to cancel your OpenDNS Home VIP Subscription
- Block Page Errors: Installing the Cisco Root CA
- What are the password requirements for OpenDNS accounts?
- OpenDNS and DNSCrypt
- What are the OpenDNS Block Page IP Addresses?
- How do I block Skype with OpenDNS?
- How to: Allow Instagram when blocking social networking
- Chrome for Mobile and OpenDNS - Inconsistency with block pages