1. Right click the Start menu and select Network Connections.
2. Right click the network connection you're using and select Properties.
3. Highlight 'Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)' and click Properties.
4. Select Use the following DNS server addresses and type OpenDNS' addresses (184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11) in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
5. Click OK, then Close, then Close again. Finally, close the Network Connections window.
6. Flush your DNS. At this point, we recommend that you flush both your DNS resolver cache and your web browser's cache. This ensures that your new DNS configuration settings take effect immediately.