1. Access the router's browser-based utility.
2. Log into the browser-based utility.
The default username is "admin" and the default password is "admin".
3. Choose the WAN menu under Advanced Settings on the left hand side.
4. Under WAN DNS setting, enter 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 into "DNS Server 1 and DNS Server 2 respectively.
5. Confirm that your LAN DNS server is not set. Do not configure OpenDNS here!
6. Check your settings.
[NB. We have received reports that this router now includes an inbuilt security function called "AiProtection - Network Protection." If enabled this may cause OpenDNS to not function]