The following steps are provided by the support documentation at the URL below:
1. Log into your router using your web browser's address bar, type http://192.168.15.1.
2. Log in with the Admin username and password. Some routers are set with a default password of "password" (page 16 in support document)
3. Under the SETUP tab, click BASIC SETUP
4. Locate the fields for DNS 1, 2 and 3. and use the following IP addresses: (page 17 in support document)
5. Save your settings and the router will reboot.
6. To ensure that OpenDNS is working properly for you, please flush your browser and DNS cache by using the steps below:
7. Test your settings at http://welcome.opendns.com and you will be presented with a Welcome message.
I'm not getting the welcome message
After flushing your caches, try using a different browser or computer with the domain welcome.opendns.com site. If you continue to get the oops message, please feel free to contact support at http://support.opendns.com or email@example.com
To help our representatives research the issue,
please download and run our diagnostic tool, and click __Run Test__. After the test completes, copy and paste the URL into the email message. If you are experiencing difficulties copying the URL from the diagnostic tool, please use the steps at http://www.take-a-screenshot.org to take a screenshot of the diagnostic tool after it finishes.
The URL should start with http://opendnsupdate.appspot.com/d/######.