Let's get started!
- Log into your Belkin router by typing the IP address in your browser's address bar: http://192.168.2.1 (page 4 in manual)
- Locate the WAN Settings menu tab and choose ISP Connection Type (page 15)
- On the page where you can select your connection type, click the tab DNS
- You should see a fields to enter two DNS server IP addresses. Set the first to 18.104.22.168 and the secondary to 22.214.171.124
- Save your settings and the router will reboot.
- To test your settings
Okay, now what?
To ensure that OpenDNS is working properly for you, please flush your browser and DNS cache by using the steps below:
Next, let's test your settings by visiting http://welcome.opendns.com, you should be greeted with a Welcome message.
Your network is now safer, faster and smarter. Use the OpenDNS Dashboard at https://dashboard.opendns.com/settings to help you customize your settings.