Let's get started!
- In your web browser address bar, type the IP address 192.168.1.1 and type in the username and password to log into the router. (see page 11)
- On the My Network tab, click LAN
- Click the Settings tab
- Scroll down to the DNS section
- In the Primary and Secondary fields, type the following IP addresses:
- Click Apply and Okay, this should reboot the router with the new settings.
Okay, what's next?
To ensure that OpenDNS is working properly for you, please flush your browser and DNS cache by using the steps below: