Billion BiPAC 8800AXL Manual
This article is based on the PDF manual from https://au.billion.com/downloads/usermanual/wireless/BiPAC-8800AXL-FM-2.32c.7-4.UM-1-04.pdf
- Log into your router by typing 192.168.1.254. The username and password is both admin (page 43 in manual)
- Click on Configuration in the left menu
- Click LAN
- Locate the Use Router's settings as DNS Server (page 72)
- Uncheck the option "User Router's settings as DNS Server and the Primary and Secondary DNS fields should be available to type in.
- Set the Primary and Secondary server to 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
- Click Apply and Save
Okay, what's next?
To ensure that OpenDNS is working properly for you, please flush your browser and DNS cache by using the steps below, then test your connection by visiting http://welcome.opendns.com.
Please feel free to contact us at http://support.opendns.com if you need any additional assistance. Also, please download and run our diagnostic tool, and click __Run Test__. After the test completes, copy and paste the URL into this ticket. If you are experiencing difficulties copying the URL from the diagnostic tool, please use the steps at http://www.take-a-screenshot.org to take a screenshot of the diagnostic tool after it finishes.
The URL should start with http://opendnsupdate.appspot.com/d/######.
Please let us know if you have any questions, your follow up is much appreciated.