This setup article is based on the TP-Link user manual: http://www.tp-link.com/Resources/document/TL-WR841N_V8_User_Guide.pdf
1. In your web browser, go to http://tplinklogin.net or type192.168.0.1 in your web browser, and log in with the admin username and password (page 11)
2. In the left menu go to Network and then click WAN Settings (page 21)
3. For the Primary and Secondary DNS servers, type 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
4. Save your settings and your router should reboot.
5. To ensure that OpenDNS is working properly for you, please flush your browser and DNS cache by using the steps at: http://www.opendns.com/support/article/67
Test your settings
Go to http://welcome.opendns.com and you will be greeted with a welcome message. If you receive the oops message, please visit our blog at http://blog.opendns.com/2014/12/12/five-questions-top-support-requests-answered/ for quick tips on how to troubleshoot some of the issues you maybe experiencing. If you are still not able to resolve the matter, please send us a support ticket at http://support.opendns.com.