This article is based on the PDF manual from http://www.tp-link.com/resources/software/20106282581412.pdf
- Log into your router by typing 192.168.1.1. The username and password is both admin (page 10)
- Click on NETWORK in the left menu
- Click WAN Settings in the submenu (page 33)
- Locate the Primary DNS and Secondary DNS fields and use the addresses 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- Click SAVE and the device will reboot.
Okay, what's next?
To ensure that OpenDNS is working properly for you, please flush your browser and DNS cache by using the steps below, then test your connection by visiting http://welcome.opendns.com.
Having problems with the set up? Please visit our blog post for troubleshooting the top issues some users experience: http://blog.opendns.com/2014/12/12/five-questions-top-support-requests-answered/
If you're still experiencing difficulties, flush your caches using the "Test your settings" section. Then download and run our diagnostic tool, and click Run Test. After the test completes, copy and paste the URL into this ticket. If you are experiencing difficulties copying the URL from the diagnostic tool, please use the steps at http://www.take-a-screenshot.org to take a screenshot of the diagnostic tool after it finishes.
The URL should start with http://opendnsupdate.appspot.com/d/######.
Next, send us a support ticket at http://support.opendns.com and we'll be in touch with you soon.