Let's get started!
1. Log into your router's IP address at 192.168.0.1, use the admin/password (default password is password)
2. Go to LAN Setup Tab
3. Scroll down to DNS Override
4. Enable the feature by clicking the check mark option at that section
5. Enter the DNS IP addresses 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 into the fields.
6. Save your settings.
7. To ensure that OpenDNS is working properly for you, please flush your browser and DNS cache by using the steps below:
Test Your Settings
Go to http://welcome.opendns.com to get the Welcome message showing your setup is successful.
No worries! Please open a support ticket at http://support.opendns.com. Be sure to run our diagnostic tool and send us the results URL after the tool completes, so we can further look into your issue.