Due to the wide variety of devices available and potential variations in their firmware, the information presented below may or may not be accurate. For this same reason, OpenDNS support will generally not be able to provide device-specific assistance beyond what is provided below. If you need further assistance specific to your device, please contact either the manufacturer's support team, or your ISP if you are using leased equipment.
1. Log into your device by visiting “fritz.box” into your browser (page 28), the log into your device
2. Click Internet in the left menu
3. Go to Account Information -> click the DNS Server tab
4. Select "Use other DNSv4 servers"
5. Type the DNS IP addresses in the Preferred and Alternative fields: 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
6. Click Apply
To ensure that OpenDNS is working properly for you, please flush your browser and DNS cache by using the steps below:
Visit http://welcome.opendns.com and you should be greeted with a welcome message if the set up was successful.
No worries! Please open a support ticket at http://support.opendns.com. Be sure to run our diagnostic tool and send us the results URL after the tool completes, so we can further look into your issue.