Wii DNS Configuration Instructions
What to Do:
- From the Wii U Menu, select "System Settings."
- Using the Left Stick, select the "Internet" icon and press the A Button.
- Tap "Connect to the Internet."
- Press the X Button or tap "Connections" in the top-right corner.
- Select the connection you wish to configure.
- Tap "Change Settings."
- Tap the arrow on the right and select "DNS."
- Tap "Don't Auto-Obtain" and enter in the DNS info as follows:
- Tap "Primary DNS" and enter in 18.104.22.168, ensuring you are entering the "." between each number, then tap "OK" to return to the DNS screen.
- Tap "Secondary DNS" and enter in 22.214.171.124, then tap "OK" to return to the DNS screen.
- Tap "Confirm" to return to the manual settings screen.