Due to the wide variety of devices available and potential variations in their firmware, the information presented below may or may not be accurate. For this same reason, OpenDNS support will generally not be able to provide device-specific assistance beyond what is provided below. If you need further assistance specific to your device, please contact either the manufacturer's support team, or your ISP if you are using leased equipment.
This article will guide you on how to setup OpenDNS on your Hitron CGNM Router/Modem.
- On your browser, enter 192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- In your keyboard press Enter.
- On Hitron's login page, sign in using the following:
- Username: cusadmin
- Password: Can be found listed as "WiFi Key" behind your Hitron router/modem.
- Click Login.
- From the Quick Wizard Home Page, click the drop-down menu on the top right corner.
- Click Basic.
- Under Basic Settings, click DNS.
- On DNS Settings, click Manual beside DNS Obtain.
- On DNS1 and DNS2, enter OpenDNS DNS IP Address (184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11).
NEXT: Test your new settings →