I been using OpenDNS since 2013. I have a bypass account with no restriction. It is working on all of my devices windows, mac and ios. Today I bought my first android device and it is not detecting the bypass account and shows the blocked message.
So Far I did:
1. Sign in and out of bypass account
2. Created new bypass account and deleted the old
3. Bypass Account has NONE option selected
4. I restarted the tablet multiple times
5. Turn off Parental control wait 5 mins and turn back on.
6. Router is up to date
7. Restarted the router
9. Flushed DNS using this: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-flush-the-dns-on-an-android-phone
Please sign in to leave a comment.