I really have read many, many posts in this forum on the issues with routers and setup.
I have a Comcast RCA internet&phone connection - it's internal DNS settings are:
RCA DHG536G 18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124
We have a new DLink DIR860L router connected to the Comcast unit.
I have done the OpenDNS setup with 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52 There are only two DNS entry spaces. It looks just like the example for the Dlink 855 on the OpenDNS router setup page.
I also already flushed my dns cache, based on the website instructions. ipconfig /flushdns
I also cleared my browser cache.
I have restarted all devices.
Right now on my iphone it shows all four DNS entries 184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124
When I check the OpenDNS updater it shows "No, Learn how to setup at ....."
The result of nslookup -type=txt debug.opendns.com
C:\Windows\system32>nslookup -type=txt debug.opendns.com
*** resolver1.opendns.com can't find debug.opendns.com: Non-existent domain
Please sign in to leave a comment.