This article will walk you through how to change the DNS settings on your D-Link DIR 605L.
1. Login to the configuration utility by opening a web-browser such as Internet Explorer and entering the IP address of the router (192.168.0.1) or http://dlinkrouter.local./
2. Click on the "set up" tab
3. Select "Enter DNS Manually"
4. Enter 184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 in the "Primary DNS Server" and "Secondary DNS Server" fields.
5. To ensure that OpenDNS is working properly for you, please flush your browser and DNS cache by using the steps below:
Post is closed for comments.