Insert some interesting links and useful advices in blocked pagesCompleted
I don't know if it's a good idea, but I think that is interesting.
1) You can introduce some links to free interesting sites on FamilyShield blocked pagesthat talks about nature, technology, space, future, art, poetry, music... I don't know like Wikipedia, TED, ...
2) And you can introduce some useful (and stupid) advice like:
- This site is a waste of time, go to ... website, you can learn a lot of things!
- Why don't you exit from home and go for a walk?
- Your job is important, concentrate please!
- Studying is important, is your future... don't waste time!
Are you kidding me? blocked sites are redirected to domain http://www.blocked-website.com with crap load of ads which is why I even looked at opendns to start with. Of course I promptly blocked ihttp://www.blocked-website.com at the router level. Why would they listen to you for replacing those ads with something like poetry , future art????
We do allow customization of the block page so that each user can have messaging that best meets their needs. Enhanced customization (such as embedded HTML) are available in our Umbrella (and OpenDNS Enterprise) product lines as well as to OpenDNS VIP purchasers (if you are a home user.) OpenDNS VIP users can also disable the Guide and Block Page ads.
Please sign in to leave a comment.