So i added opendns updater to my system, and configured the protocol #4 to use the DNS server IP''s.
At that point soon after it began to block pictures, but not text.
then it began to block complete websites. ABC.com / nbc.com - everything.
BUT it fails to block literally about 20 sites and domains, ive told it to block.
So i completely removed the Updater and the DNS Server IP's, from my system and network.
Even removed everything from m y Whitelist and blacklist.
and POOF, like some kind of FIx-it-yourself magic, everything works and comes thru again.
Very disappointed with Opendns right now.
Ill give them 48 hours, then im ending my very lengthy and paid relationship with them.
Please sign in to leave a comment.