I started using genie app and opened about a month or so ago and it worked great. Suddenly, I went to check something yesterday and major pork sites are easily accessed, nothing is blocked at all anymore. I even went into the account settings under the blacklist/whitelist tab added these websites to be always be blocked and it did nothing. I have pit high filters on my sons stuff and anything can be readily accessed. I also put block out times that the router would turn off, it worked perfectly and now doesn't anymore. Maybe I was on a trial period, or what but I'm confused.
Please sign in to leave a comment.