New to this, but the concept seems great for the kids.
I've set up the account, enabled dynamic IP, installed the client on the PC, set up a network and configured DNS on the PC.
When I do an NSlookup it shows me the resolver1.opendns.com
The filtering is working correctly but the domains im trying to block are not being blocked.
My example, i've done yahoo.com but it doesnt work.
I've tried uk.yahoo.com and it doesnt work either.
Actually, whilst testing I've found when the filtering is set to "high" facebook isnt blocked despite being in the social networking category....
Please sign in to leave a comment.